[Freeipa-users] ipa-replica-prepare clarification

James Roman james.roman at ssaihq.com
Fri Sep 11 21:26:15 UTC 2009

Can anyone elaborate on the options for the ipa-replica-prepare command?
I have a third party signed certificate for both my master and replica
server. Am I supposed to provide the PKCS12 file for the master server
or the replica? If it is looking for the master server, I really don't
want the script generating a new certificate for the replica. I already
have one. Any way to by-pass that option?