[Freeipa-users] Configuring Client SSH Access Failure

Michael Kang wxiluo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 05:12:37 UTC 2010

DNS is OK.

I run kinit on client.example.com.
Access client.example.com from node.example.com:

> ssh -v admin at client.example.com
> debug1: Authentications that can continue:
> publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
> debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
> debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
> Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found
>
> debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
> Credentials cache file '/tmp/krb5cc_0' not found
>
> debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

It seems the ssh-client was trying to load /tmp/krb5cc_0. I don't run kinit
on node.example.com, so there is such file. But I can find it on the
client.example.com.

Can node.example.com access client.example.com without any ipa
configuration?

Do I need to install ipa-client on the node.example.com? The document is
wrong?

Personal blog: http://ufusion.org - United Fusion