[Freeipa-users] ipa-finduser problem

Shan Kumaraswamy shan.sysadm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:29:54 UTC 2010

Dear All,
FreeIPA ipa_webgui not starting

Please find the below error message:

[root at saprhds001 ~]# /usr/sbin/ipactl restart
Shutting down ipa_webgui:                                  [FAILED]
Shutting down ipa_kpasswd:                                 [  OK  ]
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Stopping Kerberos 5 KDC:                                   [  OK  ]
Shutting down dirsrv:
    MYDOMAIN-COM...                                        [  OK  ]
Shutting down ntpd:                                        [  OK  ]
Starting dirsrv:
    MYDOMAIN-COM...                                        [  OK  ]
Starting ntpd:                                             [  OK  ]
Starting Kerberos 5 KDC:                                   [  OK  ]
Starting ipa_kpasswd:                                      [  OK  ]
Starting ipa_webgui:                                       [  OK  ]
Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
[root at saprhds001 ~]# tail -f /var/log/ipa_error.log
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2479, in ?
    working_set.require(__requires__)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 585, in
require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 483, in
resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here

Please help me to fix this issue.

--
Thanks & Regards
Shan Kumaraswamy