[Freeipa-users] Reports and questions

Marc Schlinger marc.schlinger at agorabox.org
Fri Jun 4 10:21:00 UTC 2010

Hello,

At last I did manage to create and use my certs, but with nss tools.

I've stop using openssl ones, since they are not integrated with
freeipa. So I encounter no problems.

Last things I'd like to know. I've seen that I'was able to modify the
content signed certs through this file

/var/lib/pki-ca/profiles/ca/caIPAserviceCert.cfg

In this folder "/var/lib/pki-ca/profiles/ca/" there's a lots of cfg
files, but I do not understant how to "choose" them when signing a request.

I'd need very specific certs for an application, specific extensions,
but I don't want to add this extensions to all the certs that can be issued.

Any hints ?

Thanks,
Marc Schlinger