[Freeipa-users] Modify the mail forgot in the aci "Modify Users"

ALAHYANE Rachid afkkir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:37:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am working with ACIs and I noticed that you forgot to add mail in the set
of attribute that it can be modified :

ipa aci-find "Modify Users"
---------
aci-find:
---------
(targetattr = "givenName || sn || cn || displayName || title || initials ||
loginShell || gecos || homePhone || mobile || pager ||
facsimileTelephoneNumber || telephoneNumber || street || roomNumber || l ||
st || postalCode || manager || secretary || description || carLicense ||
labeledURI || inetUserHTTPURL || seeAlso || employeeType || businessCategory
|| ou")(target =
"ldap:///uid=*,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=gamma,dc=domain,dc=org")(version
3.0;acl "Modify Users";allow (write) groupdn =
"ldap:///cn=modifyusers,cn=taskgroups,cn=accounts,dc=gamma,dc=domain,dc=org";)

when i try to fixe this problem I do not know why my ACI is deleted !

ipa -v aci-mod "Modify Users" --attrs=mail --memberof=ipausers
ipa: INFO: skipping plugin module ipalib.plugins.cert: env.enable_ra is not
True
ipa: INFO: Created connection context.xmlclient
ipa: INFO: aci_mod(u'Modify Users', attrs=(u'mail',), memberof=u'ipausers')
ipa: INFO: Forwarding 'aci_mod' to server u'
https://server.gamma.domain.org/ipa/xml'
ipa: INFO: Destroyed connection context.xmlclient
ipa: ERROR: overlapping arguments and options: ['aciname']
ipa -v aci-mod  --attrs=mail  "Modify Users"
ipa: INFO: skipping plugin module ipalib.plugins.cert: env.enable_ra is not
True
ipa: INFO: Created connection context.xmlclient
ipa: INFO: aci_mod(u'Modify Users', attrs=(u'mail',))
ipa: INFO: Forwarding 'aci_mod' to server u'
https://server.gamma.domain.org/ipa/xml'
ipa: INFO: Destroyed connection context.xmlclient
ipa: ERROR: ACI with name "Modify Users" not found
ipa -v aci-show "Modify Users"
ipa: INFO: skipping plugin module ipalib.plugins.cert: env.enable_ra is not
True
ipa: INFO: Created connection context.xmlclient
ipa: INFO: aci_show(u'Modify Users')
ipa: INFO: Forwarding 'aci_show' to server u'
https://server.gamma.domain.org/ipa/xml'
ipa: INFO: Destroyed connection context.xmlclient
ipa: ERROR: ACI with name "Modify Users" not found

I am using the v1.9.0 version and I do not know if it is fixed now.

--
Meilleures salutations / Best Regards
Rachid ALAHYANE