[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA V1.2 UBUNTU 10.04LTS Client Authentication

Hemminger, Corey Lee. [heco0701@stcloudstate.edu] heco0701 at stcloudstate.edu
Tue Oct 5 16:53:38 UTC 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good guide to get the new Ubuntu LTS 10.04 OS to authenticate against a FreeIPA server. It would also be a good one to add to the client config list as a Debian/Ubuntu client guide. Then I think you'd cover the majority of popular OS's in the client config guides. I noticed in the ubuntu apt repo that there is an sssd package version 1.0.6-0ubuntu1~lucid1. Just not sure how to configure it for authentication and FreeIPA.