[Freeipa-users] IPA AD Sync error

Shan Kumaraswamy shan.sysadm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 14:19:13 UTC 2010

Rich,
I am again facing some issue with IPA+AD Sync and I tested all the levels:

Windows PassSync entry exists, not resetting password
INFO:root:Added new sync agreement, waiting for it to become ready . . .
INFO:root:Replication Update in progress: FALSE: status: 81  - LDAP error:
Can't contact LDAP server: start: 0: end: 0
INFO:root:Agreement is ready, starting replication . . .
Starting replication, please wait until this has completed.
[saprhds001.bmibank.com] reports: Update failed! Status: [81  - LDAP error:
Can't contact LDAP server]
I have imported right CA to IPA box and the out put is:

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI
CA certificate                                               CTu,u,Cu
Imported CA                                                  CT,,C
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u

And also I done the openssl s_client option too, but no luck. Without cert
when I try ldap search its gives out put. but with cert (AD CA) through
error.

Please help me fix this issue.

--
Thanks & Regards