[Freeipa-users] Some questions regarding IPA, DNS and Samba4

Hi List,

I have some questions regarding IPA:
  1. On the IPA client side, which daemon is looking after machine Kerberos host/ principal renewal?
  2. If I installed Samba4 on the IPA server, what would happen? Is it possible? Would I get 2xKDCs, 2xLDAP servers and 2x DNS server or is it possible for Samba4 to re-use the existing IPA repository?
  3. Can I use the Adam's LDAP plugin for BIND to deploy a DNS server with Active Directory integrated zone running on Linux?
Many thanks,
Ondrej

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s). Please direct any additional queries to: communications s3group com Thank You. Silicon and Software Systems Limited (S3 Group). Registered in Ireland no. 378073. Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18