Re: [Freeipa-users] Could not update ICEauthority file /home/brad/.ICEauthority FreeIPA

Hi,

For the client I suspect you need to set the mkhomedir flag when doing the install, I dont know how to set it afterward so I suggest a quick fix is un-install the client and re-install with that flag.

regards

Steven