[Freeipa-users] Updating automount location name

Hi,

I receive an error when I attempt to go to Policy -> Automount -> custom_location -> Settings -> Update:

IPA Error 905

unknown command u'automountlocation_mod'

Indeed the command is not available using the CLI either. A known issue?

Also, when choosing "Add" to add a map, the "Indirect" map type is selected by default, however I need to click on "Direct", then "Indirect" to see the "Mount point" and "Parent map" options.

A known issue?

Rgds,
Siggi