Re: [Freeipa-users] Updating automount location name

Sigbjorn Lie wrote:
  Hi,

I receive an error when I attempt to go to Policy -> Automount ->
custom_location -> Settings -> Update:

IPA Error 905

unknown command u'automountlocation_mod'

Indeed the command is not available using the CLI either. A known issue?

Right, there is currently not a way to rename a location (no plans for one either unless requested).

Also, when choosing "Add" to add a map, the "Indirect" map type is
selected by default, however I need to click on "Direct", then
"Indirect" to see the "Mount point" and "Parent map" options.

A known issue?

I didn't find an open ticket on it, can you open one describing what you are seeing? (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/newticket)

thanks

rob