[Freeipa-users] synchronizing with AD

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:31:43 UTC 2011

I had a few weeks away from this configuration and finally getting back to
it. I'm uncertain of the correct path forward. I don't seem to be able to
find the documentation on how to install the cert into the Passsync NSS
database. I have been following this document:

http://freeipa.org/docs/1.2/Installation_Deployment_Guide/en-US/html/chap-Installation_and_Deployment_Guide-Setting_up_Synchronization_Between_IPA_and_Active_Directory.html

We are attempting to replicate users from an AD instance to FreeIPA,
Thanks- Jimmy