[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 08:06:08 UTC 2011

Hello Nasir,

I checked the backtrace and this is a bug in the bind-dyndb-ldap plugin.

I wasn't able to reproduce your crash but I think the workaround is to
limit "connections" argument to 1 (note this is number of connections
from bind-dyndb-ldap to LDAP server, not number of clients that named
can handle simultaneously). You can simply open your named.conf, search
the "dynamic-db {}" statement and add (or modify) following line:

arg "connections 1";

Would it be possible to send me your named log messages before named
crashes, please? Thank you in advance.

Regards, Adam