[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment

nasir nasir kollathodi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 14:51:29 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks a ton for every one who helped to have such a quick fix for this issue. I truly appreciate it. I have applied the patch (generated from the source rpm and applied with rpm -Uvh ***) and restarted IPA service. Had a preliminary test of the services and everything seems to be fine. Will keep watching and update the list in due course.

Adam,

Do you want me to update the bugzilla now or wait for a couple of days to observe ?

Thanks again and regards,
Nidal