[Freeipa-users] New ipa manual suggestions

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jun 2 00:04:31 UTC 2011

While looking through the freeipa v 1 manual I see we get written descriptions of how to use the web gui, I am always un-impressed by this.  If you are talking about a visual event/task pictures / screen shots I find are way better than words.

Also some good examples of how to setup for instance end to end examples eg add users to groups, add hosts to groups and add bothe to netgroups and any other bits 'n pieces needed...

regards