[Freeipa-users] Difficulty installing freeipa

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 21:45:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 16:38 -0500, Stamper, Brian P. (ARC-D)[Logyx LLC]
wrote:

> I've given up on freeipa v2 due to lack of compatibility with hosts I
> manage.  This is all on freeipa v1.  The server started as Fedora 13,
> and I upgraded to Fedora 14 in an attempt to fix the problems.

Brian, I am curious, what compatibility are you lacking ?
I can't think any difference in the supported list of clients, with v2
we have native sssd support that was not available in v1, but the legacy
support is basically identical.

Can you elaborate on which problem you found on which clients ?

Thanks,
Simo

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York