[Freeipa-users] Inconsistant first login behaviour

Logging into the F15 client and I just login with the ldap password...

If I try the same thing with RHEL5.6 I get told I have one hour to password expiry....

I'd like it to do one or other across platforms....and be able to set this behaviour, per user....or not at all.

regards

Steven