Re: [Freeipa-users] DNS in freeipa

Clients get added automatically to DNS in 2 ways:

1. At install time by the ipa-client-install script

2. at run time, if configured to do so, sssd can run dynamic updates
using the host keytab.

Clients that do not have sssd support must use some other way.

For example a cron job with enough privileges to access the host keytab
and run dnsupdate.

Simo.