[Freeipa-users] Multiple host records in the GUI

Hi,

How come I cannot see multiple records for the same host in the WEB GUI? I can see the records when I'm using the CLI.

This goes for multiple A records for the same hostname, but also if a hostname has an A record and a AAAA record. Only the A record will show up in the WEB GUI. All records are found using a "ipa dnsrecord-find domain.com hostname" on the CLI.

Rgds,
Siggi