[Freeipa-users] Where do I find info on how to allow or stop users logging into hosts?

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Jun 14 00:32:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

Ive seen/read it.....and I have a hard copy on my desk in front of me right now....

I find it typical of such documents, it has lots of sections in great detail but it doesnt tell you how to achieve anything end to end....and often its gives you written instructions on visual tasks so if you are not in the right bit of the gui you go nowhere.....So it needs far more screenshots and wizards....

regards