Re: [Freeipa-users] ipa-client-install failed to join the IPA realm if DNS setting is incorrect

On 30.06.2011 16:22, Simo Sorce wrote:
We are actively working on trying to never depend on reverse lookups.
Unfortunately there are still some bugs and limitations in various
libraries but we are working on fixing them.
Ok, thanks for explanation. I have also seen similar errors when talking to AD based KDC - I take it I have experienced the similar dependency - probably in MIT libraries, right?
But it would be just perfect if this dependency is gone, that's true.

Ondrej