[Freeipa-users] Unable to authenticate a client user against IPA

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Fri Mar 4 01:35:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks, I think there maybe a dependency missing for the yum install of
the client....when I go to the system-auth, ipa is there as an option
but its missing a .so in nss-pam-ldapd and asks for it to be installed,
the dependency off that is nscd and pam_ldap....

Hopefully this will work....I am dwnloading now.

regards