[Freeipa-users] Standalone or VM instance of FreeIPA

Steven Bernstein sbernst at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:49:07 UTC 2011

Christian,  (sorry for the dbl-post, but I forgot to hit reply-all so
evidence of my n00b-ness is shared)

Alright... I'll admit my ignorance.  "I Don't know what I'm doing!"

Would you be able to point me towards an instructable / how-to on that,
please?  Or is the hosts file solution simpler?  B/c otherwise I'll try to
do both and just show back up here at the list-serv, pouting.

Thanks!

Steven