[Freeipa-users] Documentation

David O'Brien davido at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 01:24:28 UTC 2011

Steven Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to have the ipa 0.5 documentation (and future
> documentation) as a pdf file?   I'd like to download it and print it
> off.
>
> regards

I've pushed the latest versions in both formats here:

http://obriend.fedorapeople.org/freeIPA2.0/Identity_and_Policy_Management_Guide/

This is the first time I've built the pdf so it might be a bit rough
around the edges.

For future versions I'll build both so you can download it. As Dmitri
mentioned, this is undergoing review and active development, so expect
lots of changes in the near future.

cheers

--

David O'Brien
Red Hat Asia Pacific Pty Ltd

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever."
  ~ Chinese proverb