[Freeipa-users] Unable to authenticate a client user against IPA

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Mar 9 23:05:16 UTC 2011

I rebooted both clients and after the reboot they now do IPA authentication......

So client1 we did some work on and it wouldnt work until a reboot....client2 I did nothing to until I rebooted.....then that also worked....

So I will make a third client and try that....

Are there rpms & scripts for a rhel6ws?    I could try that as well...also RHEL5....

regards