[Freeipa-users] Sync with AD error

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 20:15:52 UTC 2011

On 03/11/2011 03:00 PM, Sigbjørn Lie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded my FreeIPA @ F14 to 2.0.0.rc3, and attempted to add a
> sync agreement with Active Directory.

Did you upgrade in place or re-installed?
The recent (a month ago or so) changes moved the location of the
replication agreements.
There were a lot of other changes in this area.
We do not support smooth migration between beta and RCs that would have
taken too much effort.
Can you please try on a fresh install?

Thank you
Dmitri