[Freeipa-users] ipa client install

Uzor Ide ide4you at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:51:16 UTC 2011

I have manually enrolled and configured the client. I am able to log into
the client and access nfs4 shares. What I am wondering is if there are
anything that the client would miss by joining this way. The client
authenticate to the ipa-server through sssd. I would like to know if HBAC
and centrally managed SUDO and other policy enforcements will fail to work
because the manual enrolment.  Note that host certificate was not generated
because of the manual joining.

Thanks