[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for Linux desktop deployment

nasir nasir kollathodi at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 13:12:21 UTC 2011

Thanks for the help, the NFS share works now. The problem, I think,  was that I had followed the deployment guide (edition 0.7) which seems to have given some wrong path for keytab location.
Regarding Kubuntu client, I tried all options(many versions of kubuntu, ubuntu, 32, 64 bits etc). It is still the same. I can install the Freeipa-client package successfully. But when I run the ipa-client-install script, I get the same error,
There was a problem importing one of the required Python modules. Theerror was:
    No module named ipaclient.ipadiscovery
Thanks again to everyone for the great help!
Regards,Nidal