[Freeipa-users] ipa user/group-mod --setattr can't remove objectclass

Stephen Ingram sbingram at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:58:12 UTC 2011

Rob-

I tried that, but I couldn't figure out the correct format:

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1, oc2, oc3

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1 oc2 oc3

ipa user-mod --setattr=objectclass=oc1, objectclass=oc2, objectclass=oc3

and some others. Nothing seemed to work all reporting that multiple
arguments were not supported.

Steve