[Freeipa-users] Configure browser

Hi,

I have just installed RHEL 6.2 beta, with ipa-server-2.1.1-4.el6.x86_64. I have installed firefox
locally on the ipa server, for testings sake.

I ran kinit, got a kerberos ticket. Started firefox, and followed the first time user
instructions. Installing the cert worked fine. However when I click on the "Configure Firefox"
button, nothing happens.

I check about:config in another tab, nothing has been configured.

Changing the network.negotiate-auth.delgation-uris and network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris
manually works fine.

Is this something you're aware of, or a bug?

Rgds,
Siggi