[Freeipa-users] Re-run install script?

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 17:21:01 UTC 2012

Hi Sara,

DNS does not influence ipa-client-install, if that command fails it
means the host is registered in the ipa server as a member of the domain
and the correct command to remove it should be ipa host-del.

The (Invalid credential) error is odd though. On what machine are you
running ipa host-del and with what user credentials ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York