[Freeipa-users] New FreeIPA Install; Testing for Proof of Concept

Rob Ogilvie rob at axpr.net
Wed Aug 8 20:15:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM, KodaK <sakodak at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you're not familiar with this document then you need to spend some
> quality time with it:
>
> http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/Identity_Management_Guide/index.html

That is, as a matter of fact, the guide I've been using.  I fear it
was written with the assumption readers understood IPA realms couldn't
easily coexist with Active Directory domains.  Reading through the
installation guide, I see no mention of needing a separate realm for
IPA... it's probably assumed we know that already?

Rob