[Freeipa-users] sssd client cache timer and merging IPA domains

Lucas Yamanishi lyamanishi at sesda2.com
Fri Aug 17 16:07:29 UTC 2012

On 08/17/2012 08:38 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Lucas Yamanishi wrote:

>>> Try adding --private.
>>>
>>> rob
>>>

>> Nope. It doesn't exist.
>>
>> Other groups migrated.  Why would the private groups fail?
>
> I don't know, what have you done to date, including versions?
>
> rob
I've been following the stable Scientific Linux releases since 6.1.
Based on repo archives, I guess that would be 2.0.0-23.el6.x86_64.  The
version was at 2.2.0-16.el6.x86_64 when I migrated, which I had just
upgraded from 2.1.3-9.el6.x86_64.  I migrated to and use now
2.2.0-16.el6.x86_64.

So...
2.0.0-23.el6.x86_64 -> 2.1.3-9.el6.x86_64 -> 2.2.0-16.el6.x86_64 ---->
2.2.0-16.el6.x86_64

--
-----
*question everything*learn something*answer nothing*