[Freeipa-users] Question about migration and scripts variables

James James jreg2k at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:55:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

my first question is about the migrate process. Is it possible to renumber
the users during the migrate process (ipa migrate-ds) in a way that all
imported users will have a new UID ?

my second question is about ipalib. I wanted to make a hook on the user
creation. The hook works fine. I just want to know if there is a way to
have the value of variables like the username, the name of the creator, the
e-mail of the creator and stuff like that.

Thanks for your answers.

ps : sorry for my poor english :)