[Freeipa-users] Does Solaris 11 work as client to IPA server?

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Thu Dec 20 14:20:44 UTC 2012

Thanks.

I'm guessing it's taking such a long time because it's looking trough the entire LDAP server for
your automount maps. The automountmap rules in the DUA profile will help with that. You'll also
run into issues if you attempt to have several automount locations without having specified which
one to use with a automountmap rule for auto master.

If you are using NFS4 you should add the _nfsv4idmapdomain dns TXT record to your DNS or set
NFSMAPID_DOMAIN in /etc/default/nfs to the same value as the domain id used on your NFS server to
get rid of the nobody:nobody default mapping and enable mapping between the NFS server and the
client.

Regards,
Siggi