[Freeipa-users] Windows Clients

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:34:25 UTC 2012

I am not making the windows systems part of an AD. I only need to replicate
users from an AD group to FreeIPA and I've had issues making that work. I
was working on that with a couple guys here on the list a couple weeks ago
but have been traveling so it's been hard to make time to work on that.

I submitted the doc to configure Win7 a while back but will look for it and
re-submit.

Jimmy