Re: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA 2.2 alpha or beta available somewhere?

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM, John Dennis <jdennis redhat com> wrote:
On 02/10/2012 02:22 PM, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
I wget-ed the repo file on a 64bit fedora16 system but I'm failing in
seeing the package for 64-bit systems.
Please, could you tell me what my error is?

We just finished rebuilding the repo. Please try again.

No, same as before.
Is it "yum makecache" sufficient to renew my metadata?

We don't have a mechanism to lock the repo while it's being populated so on occasion you may see some odd failures if you happen to hit it while it's updating.

I understand. Thanks for explaining.