[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA support for AIX as a client?

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 22:56:20 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 04:16 PM, Marco Pizzoli wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I see in the (Fedora 15) FreeIPA documentation that IBM AIX as a
> client is supported for version 5.3.
> What about versions 6.1 and 7.1?  Are they really not supported or
> simply not been verified they can work?

You are definitely welcome to try and provide step by step instructions.
It should work we just never had this as a priority.
This is a real help that you can provide while we are fixing the SSSD
build. :-)

If the instructions are testable and repeatable we will post them on the
IPA wiki. I would grant you access to create pages if you want to go
this route.

Thanks
Dmitri

> Thanks