[Freeipa-users] Bug in documentation or in CLI tools?

Hi guys,
in a previous question about FreeIPA 2.1.90 I submitted to you, I received from Martin the answer to use the command:

 "ipa dnszone-mod <my_zone> --dynamic-update=TRUE   <other_parameters>"

I used it and I successfully achieved my purpose, but comparing this command against the documentation (both RHEL and Fedora) I think I found an incongruence.

Both here[1] and here[2] the parameter of dnszone-mod to enable dynamic updates is reported being "--allow-dynupdate".

Have I found a bug in the documentation? Or is it a difference from FreeIPA 2.1 and FreeIPA 2.1.90?

Thanks in advance
Marco

[1] http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/modifying-dns-zones.html#editing-dns-zone-cmd
[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/modifying-dns-zones.html#editing-dns-zone-cmd