[Freeipa-users] Password token manipulation errors after upgrade

Ian Levesque ian at crystal.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 4 23:45:59 UTC 2012

Figured out the problem. For future reference, a more informative log entry appeared in /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-<domain>/errors:

Entry "uid=ian,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=sbgrid,dc=org" has unknown object class "radiusprofile"

Sure enough, when I upgraded our old (v1) FreeIPA server I had to add some schema because "radiusprofile" was a previously-included objectClass. I guess the upgraded server didn't include that schema. After ldapmodifying the user accounts to remove that objectClass, we're back in business.

~irl