[Freeipa-users] consulting?

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 18:06:14 UTC 2012

On 01/23/2012 10:52 AM, Jimmy wrote:
> That's what I was thinking, and what I did, but it still doesn't
> replicate new users. This is the command I used:
>
>  ipa-replica-manage connect --passsync --binddn
> cn=winsync,cn=Users,dc=cspad,dc=pdh,dc=csp --bindpw=******** --cacert
> /home/winsync/AD-server-cert.cer 192.168.201.150 -v

Did you create the user cn=winsync,cn=Users,dc=cspad,dc=pdh,dc=csp?  And
does this user have the rights to perform sync? (e.g. has to have
replicator rights, or be some sort of admin) - see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms677626%28VS.85%29.aspx - the
AD user must have replication rights and write rights.

In addition, since this process uses SSL, you cannot use an IP address,
you must use a hostname, or the SSL cert hostname checking (for MITM)
will fail.