Re: [Freeipa-users] consulting?

On 01/24/2012 11:03 AM, Jimmy wrote:
Ok, I just realized that I only have passsync and not winsync, stupid oversight, but now that I know it I need to get winsync. Is there a location to download binaries or must I compile from source? I see the binaries for passsync on the directory server project downloads but I don't see the same for winsync.
winsync is built-in to 389 - there isn't any additional component that you need to install.

Thanks,
Jim