[Freeipa-users] consulting?

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 19:07:10 UTC 2012

Found the reason for the ldap search not working- when I created the AD
certificate role, I accidentally entered a new sub-domain so in stead of
the FQDN in the cert being csp-ad.pdh.csp it came out csp-ad.cspad.pdh.csp.
I updated DNS and now the ldap search seems to work-

ldif output-- http://fpaste.org/xbOC/
debug-  http://fpaste.org/6g8q/

I guess I need to redo the sync agreement to fix the server DNS name.

I will be traveling for work for the next couple days but should still be
working on this issue some. I'll take VM's of the servers on my laptop to
be able to keep working.
-Jimmy