[Freeipa-users] ipa migrate-ds failing when more than 1 namingcontext is available

Hi

The first naming context returned from the LDAP server is always chosen when using migrate-ds.
This makes my import fail when I attempt to import users and groups from a previous LDAP server
having more than 1 naming contexts available.

The migrate-ds script should accept an option to specify what base_dn I would like to import from.

Is there such an option today? I cannot find it...

Regards,
Siggi