[Freeipa-users] BIND named.conf

Michael Mercier mmercier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:04:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am by no means an expert either, but I believe what you are
recommending would forward requests for "myzone.tld" to the
ip.of.forwarder1 etc.
I want ipaserver1 to actually be a slave (do AXFR / IXFR -- hold all
the data) of "myzone.tld", and have ipaserver2 slave this data from
ipaserver1.

Thanks,
Mike