[Freeipa-users] 2.20 dirsrv memory usage

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 15:01:16 UTC 2012

Rob may have already contacted you with this, but if not we would like
to get more debugging information by have the server log what is
occurring when it processes your requests.

To do this you'll need to turn on the debug flag in the IPA
configuration file /etc/ipa/default.conf, add a line that says:

debug = True

Then restart the server to pick up the new configuration. The
information will be written to /var/log/httpd/error_log.

We only need the contents of the log from when the server was restarted
with debug logging enabled. For privacy reasons I suggest you send the
contents of the log to one of the IPA team members directly in a private
email, not to the public freeipa list.

Thanks!

John

--