[Freeipa-users] IPA Error 4205 attribute "idnsAllowTransfer" not allowed

Robert Bowell dietkinnie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:11:07 UTC 2012

Hi Simo,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes the IPA server has been updated from 2.1 to 2.2. Prior to the update,
DNS zones could be created  without any issues.

I have also noticed that the command  'ipa ping' is displaying the
incorrect IPA server version (IPA server version 2.1.90.rc1. API version
2.34) when infact the IPA server version 2.2.x should be displayed.

Regards,

Robert..