[Freeipa-users] is not an IPA v2 Server.

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 17:41:41 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,
I was just thinking it's very unlikely the university would block http connections from inside, but not ssh from outside. but I'll contact our ITS anyways.
BTW, I am new to this LDAP and Kerberos thing, and I just followed the steps outlined here https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html/FreeIPA_Guide/Installing_the_IPA_Client_on_Linux.html
There may be some steps that are obvious to people know these things and they are not listed in the document, then I could have missed them.
Thanks,
George