[Freeipa-users] nfs server

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 14:45:25 UTC 2012

Hello Simo,

So you mean I should run

ipa-getkeytab -s my.ipaserver.edu -p nfs/my.nfsserve.edu at MYREALM.EDU -k /tmp/krb5.keytab

on the ipa-server, and

ipa-getkeytab -s my.ipaserver.edu -p nfs/my.nfsserve.edu at MYREALM.EDU-k my.ipaserver.edu:/tmp/krb5.keytab

on the nfs-server? where /tmp/krb5.keytab is the key generated on the ipa-server for nfs.

Thanks,
George