[Freeipa-users] Can FreeIPA use FreeRADIUS as users provider

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 14:52:19 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-03-03 at 18:09 -0500, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> On 03/01/2012 09:21 AM, Pavel Zhukov wrote:
> > Simo, thank you for your answer
> > FreeRADIUS uses very customized (for complex network ACLs)  MySQL schema and network team
> > manages it. Unfortunately, I cannot change FreeRADIUS related
> > infrastructure.
> >
> AuthHub is your friend then.
> https://fedorahosted.org/AuthHub/
>
> I am CC Nathaniel who is the developer on this project. I know he is
> looking into RADIUS integration. Any help would be appreciated.

So the answer is that AuthHub will support RADIUS very soon (it is
currently our highest priority). This means that krb5 >= 1.10 + AuthHub
will soon support RADIUS. When this support will hit FreeIPA directly,
I'm not sure. But we can definitely use as much help testing AuthHub as
possible.

Nathaniel